Large format, full colour, black and white as well as vinyl cut and sticker printing available:
Business Card Printing
Flyer / Poster Printing
Plans & Maps Printing
Contract Book Printing
Affordable, Professional & High Quality - Printing, Copying, Scanning and Business Services
- Full Colour & B&W Digital Printing - on a wide range of High Quality Coated & Uncoated Papers, Card Stocks, Stickers and Speciality Papers
- Wide Format Digital Printing - using the Latest HP Latex Eco Freindly Outdoor System - on Vinyl, PVC Banner, HP Paper, HP Backlit Film, Cotton Canvas, ContraVision and other Speciality Materials
- Plans, GIS and Maps - Full Colour & B&W - Copying, Printing & Scanning to File
- Binding - Wire, Plastic, Saddle Stitch Booklets and Perfect Binding
- Business Cards - Full Colour or B/W on High Quality Card
- Flyers - Pamphlets - Brochures
- Presentation Folders
- Restaurant Menus - Matt or Gloss Laminated
- Booklets & Manuals
- Labels, Tags & Stickers - Self Adhesive Paper or Vinyl - Digitally Die Cut to Virtually Any Shape
- School Labels - Paper for Stationary, Pens, etc - Vinyl for Wasable Waterbottles and Sandwich Containers - Iron On for Clothing and Sports Gear
- Posters, Banners & Signage
- Fridge & Car Magnets
- Faxing & e-Mail Service - All Documents Types
- Scanning to File - Full Colour or B/W - Multi Page Documents, Plans, Maps, Posters and Speciality Documents up to 914mm wide.
- Laminating - Gloss or Matt up to 1000mm wide including A0 or larger
- Invoice Books - Duplicate, Triplicate - Self Carbonised
- ID Photos
- FujiFilm Dry Lab - Instant Photo Prints
- Canvas Prints - For Your Special Memories & Decorative Prints - Perfect for Personalised Gifts
- Photo Enlargements - Gallery Quality Prints - Stunning HD Photo Quality Prints on HP Photo Paper for long lasting masterpieces.
- Wallpaper Prints
- T-Shirt and Fabric Prints - Text and Images on your garments.
- Vinyl Cut Signs
Using this site means you accept its terms | Contact webmaster. Copyright © 2013 Daltar Print & Copy, Port Elizabeth, South Africa.